Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself.
But if you love and must needs have desires, let these be your desires:
To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night.
To know the pain of too much tenderness.
To be wounded by your own understanding of love;
And to bleed willingly and joyfully.
- Kahlil Gibran
But if you love and must needs have desires, let these be your desires:
To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night.
To know the pain of too much tenderness.
To be wounded by your own understanding of love;
And to bleed willingly and joyfully.
- Kahlil Gibran
It was there. On my tongue. And then I lost it. Your name. You were the third son, the appointed one, the desirous destruction. We had to destroy ourselves to re-construct ourselves.
I've been looking for you. I think I have looked for you all my life. (Were we ever really strangers?) But where are you? Do you feel me surrounding you, warm salt sea. The rocks and lake outside of Segovia.
The Lake, Segovia
The Lake, Segovia
The Treasures, Segovia
Flowering Plant, Segovia
Abandoned Umbrella, Segovia
The Wall, Ávila
The Caves, Sorbas
Masala, Almería

No comments:
Post a Comment